Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Indianapolis Retreat-Seminar Oct 16-17, 2010 Come and Join Us!

Come and join me for a weekend of fun and learning!! The International Art Doll Registry is hosting me in Indianapolis in October 2010 at the Hilton Downtown Hotel. We will be covering costuming, wings, tiaras etc. You'll need to bring a completed sculpt and I will be teaching several techniques and trick of the trade. Contact me for more information- you can reach me at deb@debwood.com

I look forward to meeting new friends and getting reacquainted with old ones!!

3 comments:

Christel said...

Sadly, I cannot attend, unless of course you have the adoption papers all filled out..haha It would be a complete thrill just to meet you, and see your beautiful dolls in person, let alone actually learn from you! I will perhaps make it next year! I am always watching your listings, and scooping up whatever knowledge I can gleem from them, all so very wonderful. xoxo Christel

Deb Wood said...

Hi Christel,
Sorry you won't be able to join us! Are you close to the Indy area? You can stop by and see us too- if you are.

I will also be in Omaha teaching a week long seminar in July. I will post info about that one as well.

Thanks for your notes here, I always enjoy reading your comments. Stay in touch--
Deb

Unknown said...

Let me know if you will ever be in the AZ neck of the Desert :)